Bruce's cancer condition Update

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Funny aside. I've actually had an investment for several years in the company that makes the robotic machine that has pretty much revolutionized this procedure. So I'm filling my ex in on the situation earlier today (yep, you guys knew about it before she did) and she says, "Do you still have an investment in that company?"

"Yep," I say.

And she comes back with, "Well, I guess you're fully invested now."

:lol::rfr

I'm happy she's taking it so well. ... We had a good chuckle.

Hello Again,

I am now doing very well and sending all my positive energy to Paps for a like turnout for him. It is at this time that I wanted to officially introduce myself to all of you in thanking you for your positive energy and prayers for me. What I have done is change my Avatar to an actual picture of myself standing at the love of my life; the vibes. Yes, that is actually me, a departure of any usual avatars I use on bulletin boards. Although it is not a portrait, (all my best pictures were lost in my latest computer crash), it is a picture where you can recognize me.

Thanks again all. Life is great, isn't it. <_<

BruceW

Hello Again,

I am now doing very well and sending all my positive energy to Paps for a like turnout for him. It is at this time that I wanted to officially introduce myself to all of you in thanking you for your positive energy and prayers for me. What I have done is change my Avatar to an actual picture of myself standing at the love of my life; the vibes. Yes, that is actually me, a departure of any usual avatars I use on bulletin boards. Although it is not a portrait, (all my best pictures were lost in my latest computer crash), it is a picture where you can recognize me.

Thanks again all. Life is great, isn't it. <_<

BruceW

Thanks Bruce. The avatar's great, as are the good vibes. :g Glad you're doing so well.

As for my own situation, they're still working the schedule out but it looks like surgery on Oct. 15.

I hope the message here is simply get yourself checked out regularly. The earlier you catch this stuff, the better.

• 8 years later...