Pretty cool rare vinyl MP3 site...

Ok, i owe the users of this board an apology. It was indeed insensitive to promote the site here. My lack of foresight deserves the flaming i got.

My outlook on downloading music is different - The more i download, the more i buy. An MP3 can never beat a record. Itunes proved that people who download music are also happy to pay for it. Our site has videos, downloads AND auctions. My feeling is that they are mutually beneficial as far as generating music sales is concerned.

I have deleted the other posts and would like to remain a member of this community.

Noodles.

Edited by noodlespoodles

going up this weekend:

Alain Goraguer - Le Planete Sauvage OST - 1973

Armando Piazza - Naus / Suan - 1972 and 1973

John Klemmer - Constant Throb - 1971

The Meters - The Meters

The Art Ensemble of Chicago - Les Stances a Sophie (1970) - FOR YOU WD45 (on nessa!)

For those that are members, welcome!

Chuck Nessa posts here and may very well have copies of that recording still available. I strongly encourage you to think about what you are planning.

Thank you for the candid post Dan. I will happily remove any music that users do not deem appropriate for the site. Since i buy vinyl and nothing compares, having mp3's of records i cant find placates me until i CAN find the vinyl! The site is members only for a reason - to prevent non music buyers access...

going up this weekend:

Alain Goraguer - Le Planete Sauvage OST - 1973

Armando Piazza - Naus / Suan - 1972 and 1973

John Klemmer - Constant Throb - 1971

The Meters - The Meters

The Art Ensemble of Chicago - Les Stances a Sophie (1970) - FOR YOU WD45 (on nessa!)

For those that are members, welcome!

Chuck Nessa posts here and may very well have copies of that recording still available. I strongly encourage you to think about what you are planning.

I'm sorry, and I'm usually not this direct, but can we just ban this motherfucker. :bwallace:

He's directly advertising free downloads of material owned by one of our very own members.

There's plenty of shit in his second post that's still in print (Blue Train??), and even more that isn't all that hard to find -- as long as you pay the going rate for used CD's on eBay, half.com, or Amazin (only $10 or $15 a disc, in many cases).

So long, noodlespoodles. And don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out...

Edited by Rooster_Ties

Check and see if he has the new Organissimo disc!

It's not on vinyl, so probably not.

Seriously, this is in extremely bad taste. Since we're doing things in bad taste in this thread, should I reveal who this poster actually is, since this is not his first time on this board? He's not a new member, and he knows perfectly well that Chuck Nessa posts here.

I suggest you delete this thread yourself, "noodlespoodles", and cut the bullshit.