New Post Views

Jazzjet

Until yesterday I could open View New Posts, click on a topic of interest and get all the posts fully displayed ( over several pages if necessary ). Now I get the first post in the topic and a list of links to subsequent posts at the bottom of the page. This is much less useful IMO. I haven't made any changes to settings and I've checked to see where I could reset things to the way it was - to no avail.

Can someone help me out?

Until yesterday I could open View New Posts, click on a topic of interest and get all the posts fully displayed ( over several pages if necessary ). Now I get the first post in the topic and a list of links to subsequent posts at the bottom of the page. This is much less useful IMO. I haven't made any changes to settings and I've checked to see where I could reset things to the way it was - to no avail.

Can someone help me out?

Happened to me yesterday (using firefox3 but not IE)

seems back to normal today though

strange

Can someone help me out?

if i get you're problem correctly (which means many had it before): sounds like you entered organissimo via google which prefers to watch threads this way... click on options in the upper right corner of the first post in any thread. a menu opens and you have to pick "Switch to: Standard" under display modes...

Can someone help me out?

if i get you're problem correctly (which means many had it before): sounds like you entered organissimo via google which prefers to watch threads this way... click on options in the upper right corner of the first post in any thread. a menu opens and you have to pick "Switch to: Standard" under display modes...

I didn't enter via Google but used the Options suggestion and it now works fine. Many thanks.