Bob Dylan lps on hold

Matthew

Bummer note from Classic Records:

Bad News

Classic Records regrets to inform you that because of circumstances beyond our control, the Classic Bob Dylan Signature LP Series has been delayed indefinitely until further notice. Currently, these releases are on hold as Sony considers the developing vinyl market place. We are very disappointed and frustrated as we were looking forward to re-issuing all 15 titles on Classic Records Quiex SV-P 200-gram vinyl allowing Bob Dylan fans to experience the Classic treatment of these titles.

I was looking forward to getting these since I've been so impressed by the Led Zeppelin lps that Classic Records put out.

Interesting....Good old Sony is up to their old tricks. Unbelievable!!! Are they afraid audiophile LP's will hurt their Dylan SACD sales? SACD is Sony's baby and from what I hear they are loosing $$$ bigtime. I really do not think they are considering getting back into vinyl all the way. They did some some pretty bad things to get CD's in the stores 20 years ago. Here we go again with the SACD.

Try a few of the Sundazed mono Dylan's. I likes 'em.

Edited by wolff