Big Bang Theory

frannie46

Hey Everyone-

Shaun Barrowes new album "Big Bang Theory" is comin' out tomorrow. Does anyone know where I might pick up a copy? I know it's available through Amazon and Itunes...but hoping to get one at the local store.

I love his work! He's my favorite new adult contemporary artist. Such a great vibe. Let me know if you can help!!

Thanks-

Frannie

Oh, yes, oh yes, oh yessssssssssssssssssssssssss, i want this cd bad, oh yessssssssssssssssssssssssss, give it to me, give it to me. i want this Big bang so much , ohhhhhhhhhhhhh i like it so goooooooooooooooooooooood, oh yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Edited by Van Basten II

Hey Everyone-

Shaun Barrowes new album "Big Bang Theory" is comin' out tomorrow. Does anyone know where I might pick up a copy? I know it's available through Amazon and Itunes...but hoping to get one at the local store.

I love his work! He's my favorite new adult contemporary artist. Such a great vibe. Let me know if you can help!!

Thanks-

Frannie

Hi Frannie,

I'm glad that you dropped in to let us know Shaun Barrowes new "coming out" album "Big Bang Theory" is hittin" the stores. He's MY favorite new adult comtemporary artist... AND my new favorite guy to get my closet-homo-jones off behind the dumpster! Nobody plays my skin flute in the "adult contemporary" way that I need like Shaun Barrowes. I, for one, can attest to the potency of his "Big Bang Theory". I'm still sore!

*sorry for the totally politically incorrect view of this post, I owe it all to Shaun Barrowes. :P

Edited by Soul Stream