"View New Posts" problem

vibes

It's a little iffy. I've found for some reason it works great but other times it can be unpredictable. I know for a fact it will return an error if there are no new posts. We'll look into it. Thanks for mentioning things, still got a few bugs to iron out!

• 12 years later...

Technically, I think the "Unread Posts" ("Unread Content") is slightly different from the old "view new posts/new content" feature (what the hell was it called... I forgot already, and I used it every day).  Since the latest upgrade, I've been using "Unread Content" as my bookmark, but I just realized that "All Activity" is more like the old link that I used previously.  If you post something, and soon after want to check back on that same thread, "Unread Content" won't show it to you if nobody has posted since you posted.  "All Activity" organizes and presents the content very similarly to the way the old link did, showing everything chronologically (allowing you to see your most recent post, which I find convenient).  The difference is that the old system organized everything by threads, as opposed to posts.  Now, you might see multiple links to the same thread, whereas before you just saw one link for each recent thread.

Edited by Jim R