is clementine lost and gone forever?

Bright Moments

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate his viciously insulting manner and I hate how firmly and resolutely he believes and attests that his opinion is better than others, and is in fact, fact.

Other than that, no problem. Problem is there isn't much more than that in my estimation, or it dirties all the rest.

Well I have an additional problem: I often don't understand what he's trying to say. I admit that I tend to read quickly and maybe I should take the time to decipher what he's saying. But he seems so proud of his erudition that it's more than a bit off putting.

Edited by medjuck

I hate his viciously insulting manner and I hate how firmly and resolutely he believes and attests that his opinion is better than others, and is in fact, fact.

Other than that, no problem. Problem is there isn't much more than that in my estimation, or it dirties all the rest.

Well I have an additional problem: I often don't understand what he's trying to say. I admit that I tend to read quickly and maybe I should take the time to decipher what he's saying. But he seems so proud of his erudition that it's more than a bit off putting.

Agreed, which makes yanking his chain with his own verbiage that much more fun.