Happy Birthday brownie!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party:

Thanks all! So far it's just another busy day at the office.

My better half is probably taking care of preparations for a dinner. Nothing really extra planned but I'll explore the wine cellar this evening for the appropriate drinks.

One splendid Havana cigar will also meet its smoky end.

The evening looks pretty good!

Enjoy your meal, the wine, the cigar, listen to some great music, enjoy the time spent with your better half - have a great birthday! :party::party:

P.S. Thanks for all your posts. From reading them, I thought that you were a young guy, so I guess 64 is young. I'm getting close, so that makes me feel good.

Edited by paul secor

P.S. Thanks for all your posts. From reading them, I thought that you were a young guy, so I guess 64 is young. I'm getting close, so that makes me feel good.

Many thanks. Not sure I look that young any more but the spirit is still quite young. Probably even slowly turning infantile.

• 9 years later...