Blindfold Covers

A Lark Ascending

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

both are coming out HUGE!

Nice covers Bev! I haven't got around to actually print the simplistic track info only ones I made myself. I wanted to cook up something but haven't found time for it yet.

I would consider using these, but the colours are a bit too, erm... bright for my tastes.... (no offense, just a different taste I guess).

BTW: where did you get the pics? Is this your own work?

Cool thread! I made covers for the tests too, but nothing too exciting. I copied the Organissimo logo (with the orange and purple rings to the left of "Organissimo Forums") and made kind of a fade/blend background of orange and purple. I'd share it here if I knew how to use my scanner... but let's just say you guys are lucky I don't. After seeing the creative ideas here, I may just trash mine and start over. :)

I think it's a lot of fun to see everybody's artistic designs (of all types- avatars, art, CD covers, etc). Keep 'em coming! :tup

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, couw! The usual brilliant work! - Actually, just to have some use for this covers - is there any possibility yet to get the BT disc issued up to now?

(and with such a cover, I am hard pressed to let a friend of mine do the painful work of compiling a CDr, too, so that I get such a cover... but it would have to be along the lines of the Dan Gould one... :wub:

ubu

• 1 month later...