LF: help w/German site for ordering

Alec

I found a set being offered on www.ebay.de (eBay Germany), but you may have to ask the seller if he/she will ship internationally.

Sitting at 60 Euros with no bids, so it looks promising!

Link to auction --> http://tinyurl.com/6l95fj

According to the auction details the seller does not ship outside Germany, while the only payment method allowed is a bank transfer.

Edited by J.A.W.

Hans,

Thanks.

I guess the search continues.

So, will they ship outside of Germany?

No harm in asking!

Not everyone on this planet speaks English. Maybe the German seller is one of them, or simply doesn't want to be bothered with international shipping. The details of his auction clearly say that he only ships within Germany.

Also, you can probably do a bank transfer by getting their account info and going to your branch and explaining what you want to do.

International bank transfers from outside the eurozone are often very expensive, and I'm not even talking about the unfavourable exchange rates.

Edited by J.A.W.

Not everyone on this planet speaks English. Maybe the German seller is one of them, or simply doesn't want to be bothered with international shipping. The details of his auction clearly say that he only ships within Germany.

I never suggested that everyone on this planet speaks English. :rolleyes: The buyer is new to eBay, and perhaps didn't even mean to contain his sale to Germany. I've been selling on eBay since 2000, and I've had to edit plenty of posts because I messed up the shipping/payment options.

We're trying to help the man find an obscure box here, Mr. J.A.W., and it doesn't do any harm to ask the seller any questions.

Not sure if anyone from Germany can help me on this one, but I did hear from the seller and he will ship internationally. The only problem is how to bid on the item (my US ebay username and password don''t work on the German site) and how to get the money to him. He doesn't speak much English, and I took Spanish in high school so trying to communicate directly is proving difficult.

Anyhow, if anyone has any ideas, let me know. I'd be happy to pay a commission to anyone who could help broker a deal.

Thanks!