Leslies all expensive?

I read here that authentic/vintage Leslies are very high priced. Does that apply to all the models they made? (many how that is, I have no idea).

I saw this on Austin CL earlier. The organ is not a B3 but it has a Leslie and he wants $400 for it all.

http://austin.craigslist.org/msg/963110610.html

Edited by slide_advantage_redoux

• 2 weeks later...

not always, once i replyed to a listing on free-craigslist for an absoutely ginormous larger than life full size modern designed square Yamaha church full stop console- so big you couldn't fit it in any flatbed truck- also he a seperate Leslie speaker- so it was only like 15 mi. away so i drove out there to check it out. I obviously couldn't do anything with the console--- i don t know what model it was, but it was obvisouly a very modern solid state type design but absouetly more massive than any old timey Theatre console ive ever seen. it was def. yamaha-- anyways i wanted to haggle just for the leslie. he said its all a package. since i drove all the way 15 miles out there to check it out, before i was thru, i said look, ill take the leslie now and check it out, then come back with a with a friends truck (as if it would fit) for the console.

• 3 weeks later...