Nate Dorward

BFT #62 signup

31 posts in this topic

Well, I am dumber than a bucket of hair when it comes to this stuff. Do I need any special software to download files??? Thanks.

Not as far as I know. Have you tried the links to the downloads? Any problems?

Just need to click on Free User, wait 1min (and not too much more) and click download.

Let me participate Nate even if I can't promise to contribute in the discussion.

No, I have not tried it. I've just never downloaded anything and sometimes computers scare me. :)

I will give it a try. I didn't have much input but I got your last BFT and enjoyed the selections. Thanks.

Thanks aparxa, also.

Edited by NIS

No, I have not tried it. I've just never downloaded anything and sometimes computers scare me. :)

I will give it a try. I didn't have much input but I got your last BFT and enjoyed the selections. Thanks.

Thanks aparxa, also.

One other thing that you do need to know is that it is a zip file on that Rapidshare link. You'll need some sort of "unzipper" if you don't already have one: 7-Zip, WinRAR, or the like... Personally, I prefer WinRAR.

Edited by Bill Barton

Anyone who feels like downloading & listening to the music is more than welcome to discuss it...!