Bright Moments

Sexiest album covers

12,437 posts in this topic

That Feist cover reminds me of this (decidedly unsexy) Debbie Harry album cover:

41QSV1BR6EL.jpg

know the Debbie Harry (actually - as this is from H.R Giger - contributed it to the "Surrealistic Cover" thread), but believe that her cover picture is sending a different "message".....the Feist cover is at first a very good photography and (to me) mysteriously sexy........but as usual, different strokes for different folks :w

The spike through the throat gives me the willies. It reminds me of when I was 9 years old, riding the subway in Brooklyn, standing in front of a guy who'd had a tracheotomy, listening to him talk through the open hole in his throat. All these years later, I still get queasy by the memory.

Reminds me of the movie in which Debbie Harry crushed out a lit cigarette on her bare breast - Videodrome, I think it was..

27bf50e56b.jpg

Edited by soulpope

Glad to see Koda Kumi coming back...all the ones here from 7 years ago are gone now!

Koda-Kumi-Best-Second-Session.jpg

Glad to see Koda Kumi coming back...all the ones here from 7 years ago are gone now!

Looks like she's about to pull off her T-shirt and pour some milk over her body .... what in all the world is her music like?

Looks like she's about to pull off her T-shirt and pour some milk over her body .... what in all the world is her music like?

Japanese urban-pop. Very well done in terms of "product", but not a speck of originality, but again, very well done. She uses good people, or her people get good people, however it works. Nowhere near as much fun to listen to as to look at, but that's the type of thing that you say and then realize that that's how it works, how it's supposed to work, right? So...they're pros at doing it, very successful ones.

Being in love with a Lucy (Lucinda) I felt compelled to post this one.

capacdlucy.jpg

11155a31ef.jpg

25c6e4c8df.jpg

Edited by soulpope

ae6a73be1f.jpg

Edited by soulpope

She is truly a sexy young lady.

But can someone explain the whole French manicure on the toe nails thing to me?

Isn't that kinda nasty? Clip them talons, ladies!

Don't ask me about nails, man, that whole thing is a mystery to me, especially today, where people use 'em to store small graphic novels and shit...crazy.

growintoone1.png

7928251.jpg

that`s really an atmospheric cover........

7928251.jpg

that`s really an atmospheric cover........

My thoughts exactly!

pamtillis233568.jpg

pamtillis237995.jpg

e041bae7fa.jpg

Oh, I must look for that. Dean Frazer is a pretty good alto/soprano player. (I put one of his cuts in a BFT a few years back.) :D

960x540.jpg

MG