61ngcEUpMIL.jpg

same cover on a vinyl edition here

1029691.jpg

Edited by sonnymax

ventriloquist-album-cover-25.jpg

ventriloquist-album-cover-26.jpg

ventriloquist-album-cover-7.jpg

5 hours ago, mjazzg said:

Julius Wechter And The Baja Marimba Band ‎– Naturally : Julius Wechter :  Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

too much attention to Sngry!!

Very sad about the cyberbullying going on in this thread.  Will definitely affect my contribution to the board in the coming year.

Still no-one has explained why "Sexiest" in this thread is defined as being only pictures of women.  Until that is explained adequately then I see no harm in posting what I did.

Maybe someone needs to retitle the thread "Sexiest album covers of women only"

3 hours ago, mjazzg said:

Still no-one has explained why "Sexiest" in this thread is defined as being only pictures of women.  Until that is explained adequately then I see no harm in posting what I did.

No harm. Just pointed out that this "mini-trend" was started by the illustrious Sngry. Autocorrected to "angry", but I caught it.

17 minutes ago, jlhoots said:

No harm. Just pointed out that this "mini-trend" was started by the illustrious Sngry. Autocorrected to "angry", but I caught it.

No harm meant or indeed felt and well caught.  And yes my post was inspired in some part by some of Jsngry's which I do find entertaining in themselves but also in the response that they seem to provoke in one of the most tangential threads on this board.

My response was really aimed more towards @mjzee who seemed to think that my posting it constitutes cyberbullying.  To which I can only say that if that's cyberbullying they have led a very sheltered life online or maybe I have missed some irony/humour but I think not.  If I have, apologies for being so obtuse.

On 11/28/2021 at 0:47 PM, mjazzg said:

The problem I have with your argument is that most of the cover art featuring men that has been posted to this thread is purposely the opposite of "sexy". Much like the posts of unattractive women, these contributions are not intended to create a more inclusive picture of what is sexy. They are juvenile, mean-spirited attempts to pollute the thread. I am not speaking about your latest addition. If you truly believe this is a "sexy" cover, then I'm cool with that. But if what you shared is not sexually appealing to you, then you should share the "troll" label that Jim has genuinely earned.

Edited by sonnymax

Oh please.

50 bajillion topics on this board of all sorts of gobbledygook and wisneyway and "naked" ladies is what some of us go to the mat for? Seriously?

Seriously?

It's the "Baby, It's cold Outside" "controversy" all over again.

I mean, if you want to use the power of your purse to move the marketplace of ideas, by all means do so.

Just realize that either you've had a change of heart about the appropriateness of doing so, or else you like to try to shut people up with whom you don't agree.

Either way, "sexy" includes "ugly" people too. Ask my wife if I'm sexy, then look at a picture of me.

Eye of the beholder indeed!

55 minutes ago, sonnymax said:

...attempts to pollute the thread.

That's a totally repulsive notion, that "ugly" people, humor, and anything other than women of a certain appearance "pollute" the notion of sexiness.

Where is this Sexy Purity Test that you apparently have in your back pocket?

Pollution and this thread, please don't make me laugh

R-7690671-1446822344-3754.jpeg.jpg

Edited by mjazzg

As soon as I find a man on a cover that I consider sexy, according to my taste, I will post it.

On 11/29/2021 at 2:44 PM, JSngry said:

Ask my wife if I'm sexy, then look at a picture of me.

Please post immediately!!! :alien:

robert_howa_goodpicki_101b.jpg

R-1676000-1618487945-5037.jpeg.jpgR-1676000-1618488097-5163.jpeg.jpg

What a sexy sweater !

Edited by mikeweil

weinbergfin_freedomfi_101b.jpg