24 Season 7

Jack_Bauer1.jpg

The series has gotten a bit repetitive, but I love this show. Although I was a little underwhelmed at the Season 6 Finale, I've been drooling for this and the 24: Redemption movie a couple months back barely kept me sane for tomorrow night.

It's funny because Jack will be sitting in front of the Senate committee, headed by.........

kurtwood_smith.jpg

I can hear it now....

"Jack Bauer, how would you like my foot in your ass?" :rlol

Who else will be watching this? Speak up! Don't be shy!

Edited by Templejazz

I truly cannot remember the last season's finale -- it's been so long ago. Can someone give me a reader's digest version? I liked the prequel, also. I wanted to slap the creepy guy with the sideburns who was trying to subpoena Jack. Who wears sideburns like that? Creepy guys, that's who.

I will be watching tomorrow night and discussing at work on Monday!

I truly cannot remember the last season's finale -- it's been so long ago. Can someone give me a reader's digest version? I liked the prequel, also. .....

I can't remember the exact details but it had something to do with Secretary of Defense Heller telling Jack he's cursed and everybody he touches either dies or disappears. He forbids Jack from ever coming into contact with Audrey Raines(Heller's daughter) Apparently she went to China to look for Jack when he was in prison over there, she was captured and some awful stuff happened and she's a complete space cadet.

That's all I remember of the end of Season 6, and I don't really remember seeing any kind of teaser or setup for another season. It was kind of a lame ending.........

THREE HOURS TO GO

Thoughts so far?

I have to say after a bit of a slow beginning I am enjoying this.....I had a feeling that when Jack dialed his cell phone after interrogating Tony that....

it would be someone like Bill Buchanan on the other end, especially after seeing the lower half of his face. I was wondering when he and Chloe were going to be introduced again

I did get the familiar 'edge-of-your-seat butterflies in my stomach '24' feeling. :rsmile:

I'm quite annoyed, as I will be taking over some private students starting next Monday night :rmad: ....no chance of moving all 7 to a different night so I will miss the regular broadcast of this from here in...No TivO here, I'll have to dust off the old VHS... :tdown

And I'm sure this is the guy, but that is the Warden Samuel Norton from Shawshank Redemption on the President's staff? I can't remember if he was in the Sixth Season or not.......ok just checked and it is Bob Gunton who was the Warden and in fact the Chief of Staff this season...

I think I got my dad into this, as he watched with me both last night and all of tonights episodes.....I gave him fair warning that this is addictive !!!! :crazy:

Edited by Templejazz

Old, but still funny...

Basic Truths About Jack Bauer

* Killing Jack Bauer doesn’t make him dead. It just makes him angry.

* If Jack Bauer was in a room with Hitler, Stalin, and Nina Meyers, and he had a gun with 2 bullets, he’d shoot Nina twice.

* If you wake up in the morning, it’s because Jack Bauer spared your life.

* Superman wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

* If it tastes like chicken, looks like chicken, and feels like chicken, but Jack Bauer says its beef. Then you better believe it’s beef.

* Jack Bauer once forgot where he put his keys. He then spent the next half-hour torturing himself until he gave up the location of the keys.

* 1.6 billion Chinese are angry with Jack Bauer. Sounds like a fair fight.

* Let’s get one thing straight: the only reason you are conscious right now is because Jack Bauer does not feel like carrying you.

* Jack Bauer was never addicted to heroin. Heroin was addicted to Jack Bauer.

* Jack Bauer played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.

* When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists. Jack Bauer hates lemonade.

* Jack Bauer once won a game of Connect 4 in 3 moves.

* Osama bin Laden’s recent proposal for truce is a direct result of him finding out that Jack Bauer is, in fact, still alive.

* Jack Bauer is the leading cause of death in Middle Eastern men.

* Jack Bauer doesn’t miss. If he didn’t hit you it’s because he was shooting at another terrorist twelve miles away.

* When Jack Bauer was a child, he made his mother finish his vegetables.

* Jack Bauer killed 93 people in just 4 days time. Wait, that is a real fact.

* Simon Says should be renamed to Jack Bauer Says because if Jack Bauer says something then you better do it.

* Jack Bauer won the Tour de France on a unicycle to prove to Lance Armstrong it wasn’t a big deal. He thinks yellow wristbands are gay.

* When Jack Bauer pees into the wind, the wind changes direction.

* Jack Bauer’s favorite color is severe terror alert red. His second favorite color is violet, but just because it sounds like violent.

* When Google can’t find something, it asks Jack Bauer for help.

* You can lead a horse to water. Jack Bauer can make him drink.

* Jack Bauer can get McDonald’s breakfast after 10:30.

* When the boogie man goes to sleep, he checks his closet for Jack Bauer.

* Every mathematical inequality officially ends with “< Jack Bauer”.

* In 96 hours, Jack Bauer has killed 93 people and saved the world 4 times. What the heck have you done with your life?

* Jack Bauer killed so many terrorists that at one point, the #5 CIA Most Wanted fugitive was an 18-year-old teenager in Malaysia who downloaded the movie Dodgeball.

* In kindergarten, Jack Bauer killed a terrorist for Show and Tell.

* What color is Jack Bauer’s blood? Trick question. Jack Bauer does not bleed.

* Guns don’t kill people, Jack Bauer kills people.

* If Jack and MacGyver were locked in a room together, Jack would make a bomb out of MacGyver and get out.

* People with amnesia still remember Jack Bauer.

* Jack Bauer literally died for his country, and lived to tell about it.

* Jack Bauer has been to Mars. That’s why there’s no life on Mars.

* Superman’s only weakness is Kryptonite. Jack Bauer laughs at Superman for having a weakness.

* When Batman is in trouble, he turns on the Jack Bauer signal.

* It took Jack Bauer two minutes to beat a confession out of OJ.

* Jack Bauer was conceived by torturing the other sperm until they gave up the location of the egg.

* Jack Bauer’s family threw him a surprise birthday party when he was a child. Once.

I enjoy the show but this year they seem to be trying to protect George Bush's honour! The AFrican country they want to invade is made to sound a bit like Iraq and they defend the use of torture every chance they get. (In one of the previous year they at least had Jack torture someone who

turned out to be innocent.

I enjoyed the Redemption prequel but did think it was highly predictable albeit a good way of getting Jack back in US hands.

I watched the first 'hour' last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. The fact that we've moved away from L.A (way too sunny there for a Brit to conceive) to a much more sinister location -- Washington D.C added to it. That FBI agent with the freckles is very nice too.

Hope she makes it past midday.

Episode five and sinking into a mire of mediocrity. I used to look forward to the weekly antics of Jack and the gang, now they are just another embarrassing example of a tv company not knowing when to call it quits but instead milking a once good idea for ever last drop of revenue. Sad.