70,000 posts!!!!

Jim Alfredson

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when Jim first heroically volunteered to set up a new home for us BNBB outcasts and I thought, poor fool, he'll go to a great deal of trouble and few will come as we had (I thought) found a home at, errr..., that other place. (NOT that we didn't like Jim!)

HA!

In my mind, I'm carrying our administrator on my shoulders!

Hurrah! :party:

In my mind, I'm carrying our administrator on my shoulders!

I'd really like to see that... :blink:

The frog costume and game were his idea. (He looks much bigger in his band pictures!)

image019.jpg

I always feel lucky that I planted roots early here (insert slap on self's back here :rolleyes: ). Anyway,.....Jim Alfredson's Organissimo BB and BNBB refugees....2 great things that go great together.

Thanks for all the work Jim (and Joe and Randy (O.K. you guys are draggin'. ;) ) :tup:D:party:

Edited by Soul Stream

I'll admit, I had my doubts at first. Took me about a week of lurking (and not all that actively, as I recall), before I joined (about a week after this board first became active).

But now, heck - this place is way better than the old BNBB ever was -- or at least in most ways.

:party::party::party::tup:tup:tup

Edited by Rooster_Ties

Well, I think - no, I know - I made the right decision in making this my bullentin board of choice after the demise of the BNBB. Much thanks to B-3er, Use 3D, and of course all the other positive contributors/posters who make this a cool place to hang out.

Member # 500 (mindfulness) doesn't know how lucky he or she is.

It all starts with a years supply of tuna! Not just any tuna, but America's favorite tuna. chicken_sea.jpg

But wait! That's not all, how about 3 days and 2 nights at the Super 8 in downtown Provo Utah? provo_super_8_ex.jpg

If you think it can't get any better, well my friend you are wrong.

You've just won.........A NEW CAR!!!!!!!

That's right, it's the Matador by AMC. 74_matador_brougham_coupe.jpg:tup