Mosaic says my CDs were stolen

wesbed

The one who I have issues with is FEDEX . I did a UBID transaction and FEDEX took one look at my hispanic name and apparently concluded "HMM he must be running drugs!!!". They opened the package and what do you know no drugs. FEDEX resealed the package and sent it on down the line.

A few christmas's ago I ordered some christmas cd's through Tower who shipped them FEDEX and they never arrived. I can assure you that I will do my level best to make sure I never have to use FEDEX ever again. :angry:

I too have had a problem with Airborne Express on a Mosaic order. Cindy at Mosaic was great to work with in resolving the problem. Turns out Airborne made errors in my name and address, which made it impossible to deliver the package. Mosaic is way too good in its products and services to use Airborne.

Well, I am hoping for a positive resolution on this matter. Airborne says they dropped my package (Patton Mosaic) at my door on a Monday when I wasn't home. It looks like someone may have swiped it off my doorstep. It's the only possible solution, unless of course Airborne lied. I have yet to hear anything back from Moasic (Cindy) as of today, but hopefully I hear something back by Monday or I might have to cause a ruckuss. From what I can tell, Mosaic stands by their delivery method, but like I said, I have no idea what to expect. I half expect them to say tough shit, but I am remaining positive.

It seems like any other carrier would at least get a signature or leave a note if the party is not at home. I live on a busy street in an urban area, so anything is possible! I am fucking pissed off about this, and hopeing Moasic does the right thing by sending me another copy.