Good Service

JohnS

Cadence stock some nice things you'll have a job to find elsewhere.  Unfortunately they make a $2.50 surcharge for non-subscribers to Cadence.  I still think they are a good bet.

Which is why, even though I've considered it, I've never ordered from Cadence. You'd think they'd want to encourage rather than discourage business.

True, but buy three, have them shipped in "jewel box begones" and you get shipping for the price of one. That comes in below the import duty level in the UK and will be cheaper than buying locally. And of course they want to encourage subscitions to the magazine.

I've always had a good experience ordering from Cadence, plus for the extra $2.50 they send you a back-issue. I think that's pretty cool.

Related...

Another compliment to Chuck Nessa's service. I placed an order Tuesday evening and received the discs on Friday! What I love most about ordering from Mr. Nessa is that he has such a relationship with his catalog. I requested a specific disc and asked for him to choose another. Obviously, I would have been thrilled by any choice he made. Look at his catalog, for gosh sake!

Thanks again Chuck. :)