How many times can Verve re-issue Soulville?

Jim Alfredson

Speaking of reissues I just found out a good album of mine Transmissions From Eville originally released in '95 was reissued in 98 under another label and has two extra tracks, remixes I guess...

Hey it's not Soulville but I thought I'd share.

PS-

hey jim, teh forums ro><0R lolz

Bonus tracks? Are there more than the three "Webster on piano" tracks that were on the previous issue? I'm tellin' ya these record companies ... :angry:

I'd likely pass on this one, though. The version I have sounds fine. (Besides, I'm on the Verve boycott after the Coltrane deluxe edition fiasco).

Hey, B3-er, a nice shindig you set up here. Thanks.

So does anyone know what's new about this one? I gotta tell you, I have a real hard time buying "sonic upgrades" and "newly remastered" things at this point; jazz has been around waaaaaaaaaaaay too long, and there's just too much cool stuff to be discovered. And these darn musicians, they keep recording NEW stuff! My copy of Soulville is fine; unless there's new stuff (and not piano stuff as Saint Vitus alludes to), I'll pass...