All Music Guide drops shopping links

The feature was there as recently as a month or two ago. I used to use it quite a bit to quickly get to an Amazon or half.com entry for an item.

Wonder why it went away?? Surely venders weren't charging the AMG to provide those links? :huh: It would only be in their interest to do so.

Kinda weird.

I used to use it quite a bit to quickly get to an Amazon or half.com entry for an item.

You should be using the Organissimo link to Amazon. :ph34r:

I do, I do!!! (Well, more often than not.)

I'm forever checking the price (used) on 10 or 20 times as many discs as I ever actually end up buying.

Reponse:

Hi Lazaro,

Thank you for your feedback. We are currently undergoing some changes in the "buy" section of the website. It will be back up again as soon as the changes are complete. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience. Thanks for visiting AMG!

Best Regards,

AMG

Well it's easy to go to Amazon Dot Com. I'm amazed at the vast amount of recordings that they have available - just about anything you care to name. And almost always, they list sellers with very low prices. If the Amazon price is $12.99, say, there will be someone offering it for something like $3.69.