chewy re-discovery of "Take Five" album

SO I PICKED UP IN THE .99 C. BIN THIS SCRATCHY MONO COLUMBIA/ **not** six-eye, but yes columbia (USA...not Korean Rip-off Columbia in monocrome xeoroxed covers)

even though its not an original six eye i am pleased to finally expierence this mono mix for this all too important jazz lp//////

my 1st thoughts when i heard it today was, joe marillos cymbals...commin thru just fine!!!! ---and--- this is the stuff that really paved the way for Yes, jammin in 5/4 and stuff

look so i dont know exactly when my record is from, but its def. mono but its also def. not a six eye, its like a columbia one eye, lol.

JEEZ CHEWY I CAN'T HEAR YOU WHEN YOU DON'T TALK IN CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:crazy:

yeah, like i can concentrate on what he's saying, yelling or not, with your signature photo staring me in the face. ^_^

Yeah, Brubeck cleavage is great, especially Time Out with it's massive swinging boobs and Blue Rondo always makes me want to rub my face between them.

JEEZ CHEWY I CAN'T HEAR YOU WHEN YOU DON'T TALK IN CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:crazy:

yeah, like i can concentrate on what he's saying, yelling or not, with your signature photo staring me in the face. ^_^

Yeah, Brubeck cleavage is great, especially Time Out with it's massive swinging boobs and Blue Rondo always makes me want to rub my face between them.

:lol:

look so i dont know exactly when my record is from, but its def. mono but its also def. not a six eye, its like a columbia one eye, lol.

Is it one l.ike this?

JWHUSMonoLabel1_small.jpg

I've got some with that type label, one of them's a Brubeck, actually. Anything Goes, mono. found it in an old TG&Y store in Kilgore, Tx one night on the way to a Lent service.

Every record has a story, yes sir.

Hmmmmm..... just looked, and my Brubeck does say mono.... I bet yours is older....

Something else I remember about mine is that it came in a plastic bag inner sleeve with a perforated top that you had to tear off to get open. That was....quaint.

Those were odd. I found one, unopened, at a flea market for a buck or so. It was a JJ Johnson album on Columbia.