Fav Artist of the Week

MusiklySound

The favorite artist of the week that I picked is Chris Botti - why? Because he released his latest album "In Boston" featuring other great artists like Yo-Yo Ma, Katharine McPhee, Dominic Miller, Sting, and others (that I can't remember at the moment) - AND he's just an excellent trumpeter. So with all these artists collaborating with Botti, the result is an album with flexibility/options. some tracks involve rock, classical, smooth jazz, etc. I recommend downloading "If I Ever Lose My FAith In You" ft. Sting. There are other great songs and singers in the album (with 13 tracks). I listened to all the songs in album here b/c they offered free listening! here's the link: http://www.iheartmusic.com/cc-common/mfeat...p=chrisbotti_sa hopefully you guys will enjoy the tracks as much as I do! feedback is not necessary but greatly appreciated!! =) thanks!!!

The favorite artist of the week that I picked is Chris Botti - why? Because he released his latest album "In Boston" featuring other great artists like Yo-Yo Ma, Katharine McPhee, Dominic Miller, Sting, and others (that I can't remember at the moment) - AND he's just an excellent trumpeter. So with all these artists collaborating with Botti, the result is an album with flexibility/options. some tracks involve rock, classical, smooth jazz, etc. I recommend downloading "If I Ever Lose My FAith In You" ft. Sting. There are other great songs and singers in the album (with 13 tracks). I listened to all the songs in album here b/c they offered free listening! here's the link: http://www.iheartmusic.com/cc-common/mfeat...p=chrisbotti_sa hopefully you guys will enjoy the tracks as much as I do! feedback is not necessary but greatly appreciated!! =) thanks!!!

Here is some feedback for you, fucko

Try not being so obvious.

I don't mind Chris Botti, actually.

Don't feel any love for him either, mind you, but I'm just saying, if a guy who can really play and who goes on ahead and puts some music into his production is the worst that "smooth jazz" has to offer, then this ain't such a bad world.

Unfortunately, it's not the worst that "smooth jazz" has to offer, but if it was, hey.