CDs for sale

Hi all,

Some more discs for sale, some promos and some po-mos. Prices are in USD. PM with your wants, PayPal is preferred.

1-3 discs shipped free within the continental US.

4+ discs shipped at cost (total for all the discs).

There has been some confusion on that latter point so if you buy more, you WILL have to pay some shipping. Not much, though.

SLD = sealed, otherwise all of these are in near-mint condition. I take very good care of my CD's.

Ergo - If Not Inertia (Cuneiform) 3 SLD tb/p/d + Halvorson on some tracks

Jerry Granelli Trio - Let Go (Purge) 3 ts/b/d

Joel Harrison/Lorenzo Feliciati - Holy Abyss (Cuneiform) 3 C. Vu, D. Weiss, etc.

Here's something: orders of three discs get one free CD of my choosing. Orders of six or more get two free discs of my choosing. Etc. The free disc won't impact shipping on a smaller scale.

Edited by clifford_thornton

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry I didn't see this sooner. Looks like I may have missed out on a few good'uns.

I am a big fan of the Boykins session. Maybe because it comes with a great memory.

I met John Bond (where are you dude?) in Cambridge. We grabbed some spicy food and a few beers, shopped Twisted Village, and experienced Keith Rowe at MIT later that night. He did a duet with Christian Fennesz.

No, seriously, this is a unique session. I'm not quite sure how to frame it.

Hi Clifford.

PM sent on:

Ronnie Boykins - The Will Come, Is Now (ESP) $6 great session w/ Daoud Haroom, Art Lewis, Jimmy Vass et al.

Sun Ra - Some Blues But Not the Kind that's Blue (Atavistic) $5 no obi, great 70s session

Alexander Von Schlippenbach - Piano Solo '77 (FMP) $10 fantastic mind-expanding solos

Patty Waters - The Complete ESP-Disk Recordings (ESP) $7 fantastic compilation of music from College Tour and Patty Waters Sings, now oop.

Tx.

• 2 months later...