# 65 - Bill Barton - May 2009

# 66 - mikeweil - June 2009

# 67 - EKE BBB - July 2009

# 68 - Dmitry - August 2009

# 69 - alex. - September 2009

# 70 - Joe - October 2009

# 71 - thedwork - November 2009

# 72 - Hot Ptah - December 2009

So far, the months of May, June, September, and October have been confirmed. Has anyone heard from EKE BBB and Dmitry? I've sent them PMs but have not heard back from them. If they are unable to participate, I'd like to move thedwork and Hot Ptah up to those months, as they have both indicated a willingness to be ready to go. Having said that though, alex and Joe have right of first refusals.

So please, check in and let me know you've seen this. Thanks, guys, for keeping this alive!

seen it - good to go.

• 3 months later...

This is what the schedule looks like from here on out for this year:

# 67 - EKE BBB - July 2009 MIA

# 68 - Dmitry - August 2009 MIA

# 69 - alex. - September 2009 OK

# 70 - Joe - October 2009

# 71 - Hot Ptah - November 2009 OK

# 72 - Durium - December 2009 OK

# 73 - jeffcrom - January 2010 OK

# 74 - mikeweil - February 2010 OK

# 75 - Big Al - March 2010 OK

# 76 - Bill Barton - April 2010 OK

Well, as you can tell, I let July slip by without a BFT, and August is currently empty. Additionally, I've had one member ask to be removed from the list and I've added Durium & jeffcrom to the list, so what you see above is how the list looks at this moment.

Thom, if your offer is still open and you'd like to jump in for August, it would be appreciated. As always, I'm all for helping with the usual distribution.

However, with participation seriously lagging, I am once again asking for response from members on the current list: PLEASE REPLY TO THIS POST WITHIN THE NEXT SEVEN DAYS. Whoever has not posted to this reply by Sunday, August 9 will be removed from the list and names after that will move up a month.

Thanks, as always, and feel free to sign up again!

Edited by Big Al

However, with participation seriously lagging, I am once again asking for response from members on the current list: PLEASE REPLY TO THIS POST WITHIN THE NEXT SEVEN DAYS. Whoever has not posted to this reply by Sunday, August 9 will be removed from the list and names after that will move up a month.

i'm still here and o.k. with september. i'd offer to jump in for august, but i don't have my selection down to one disc yet. it's hard to cut stuff. :o)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...