Billy Bob Thornton make an ass of himself

Robert J

So BBT is promoting his touring band the Boxmasters and did a CBC radio interview yesterday with the band

Apparently the CBC interviewer was "instructed" not to mention anything about the actor's career whatsoever. CBC host Jian Ghomeshi did that, but only very slightly as a intro. What else would he say "We have this well-known musician called Billy Bob Thornton who has this band...."

So BBT became a jerk and didn't answer any questions clearly. And he makes fun of Canadian audiences. The nerve! :) Watch the band members cringing.

Video is here >

He should put together a tour with Keith Jarrett and Joaquin Phoenix.

Problem is when they stand together to bow as part of their fourth curtain call, someone will flash a picture. The resulting ego rush will change the localized gravitational force, triggering a micro-implosion in the concert hall. Hundreds missing or dead.

Edited by ejp626

I've seen worse.

When John Mellencamp was John Cougar Mellencamp ( that's just after Johnny Cougar) he was on Nightwatch, and after about 30 seconds, he was asked something that he didn't like he yelled out 'Howard, get me otta here! Howard!!!!?? Howard!!!??". (Howard must have been his manager.) Then he ripped the mike off his shirt and stormed off. What a ass! He can't act either.

About Canadian audiences: I saw the Stones (with Stevie Wonder opening) in 1972 at Maple Leaf Gardens, in Toronto. All of the natives sat in their chairs and were very reserved. It's a cultural thing. At least is was then. The Americans who came north for the show contained them selves for a while, but half way through, stormed the stage.

By the way, the Stones were all show biz and more than a bit of a boor to me. Stevie stole the show. I remember he played drums at one point too.

Edited by marcello

All of the natives sat in their chairs and were very reserved.

The first time I read through that sentence, I thought it said: "All of the natives sat in their cars and were very reserved." I'd say that's pretty damned reserved!

You must have been thinking about the indians and eskimos. :unsure: