More LPs for sale

I have the following available for sale. Prices are postage paid in the U.S., with insurance extra if desired. I will ship overseas, but buyer will be responsible for actual shipping costs.

I would prefer payment by postal money order, but will accept a personal check with a seven-business-day wait for clearance. Cash is OK, too, but send at your own risk!

Grade given is for vinyl and is a play grade, unless noted.

Any questions or interest, please PM me.

Thank you, and look for more to come!

Paul Bryant - "Groove Time", Fantasy 3363, VG-, $15

Paul Bryant - "Something's Happening", Fantasy 3357, VG, $20

Clare Fischer - "Manteca!", Pacific Jazz 10096, VG, $25

Clare Fischer - "So Danco Samba", World Pacific 1830, VG, $15

Richard 'Groove' Holmes - "Tell It Like It Tis", Pacific Jazz 20105, VG+, $15

'Groove' Holmes - "Workin' On A Groovy Thing", World Pacific Jazz 20153, VG, $15

'Groove' Holmes - "X-77: Live At The Lighthouse", WPJ 20163, VG, $15

Jackie Ivory - "Soul Discovery", Atco 33-178, VG, $35

Sam Lazar - "Soul Merchant", Argo 714, VG-, $20

Edited by mikeb

Is your VG same as the Goldmine VG ?

Very Good (VG) Generally worth 25 percent of Near Mint value. Many of the defects found in a VG+ record will be more pronounced in a VG disc. Surface noise will be evident upon playing, especially in soft passages and during a song's intro and fade, but will not overpower the music otherwise. Groove wear will start to be noticeable, as with light scratches (deep enough to feel with a fingernail) that will affect the sound.

Labels may be marred by writing, or have tape or stickers (or their residue) attached. The same will be true of picture sleeves or LP covers. However, it will not have all of these problems at the same time, only two or three of them.

Dmitry --

I would say that my "VG" is very close to the Goldmine definition, taking price out of the equation. I try to be a bit more conservative on the actual condition of the vinyl ...

The LPs that I have listed in the above posting I purchased from Dusty Groove (except for "Tell It Like It Tis") over a period of time, and the grades that I have listed are what was assigned by the Groove. I listened to each LP (except for the Holmes), and agreed with each grade that had been assigned. The pricing reflects a small decrease in what I purchased each LP for. I am interested in trying to break even as much as I can, so in this way I probably do not follow the pricing that Goldmine would recommend. I have found in my dealings in purchasing vinyl over the years that their prices tend to be low, anyway.

I would be happy to answer any more specific questions regarding these pieces, either here or via PM!

Edited by mikeb