The BNBB is back up again!

Chris, I'm curious why you'd want to erase all your old posts on the BN Board? While I didn't agree with everything, you certainly made some fine contributions over the years. You may not like what the board has become (or will become when it reopens) but I would think you'd stand behind any posts you might have written there. To be honest, this seems like 1984-ish revisionism...

Thank you for the compliment. I do stand behind anything I might have posted on that board, but I think its manager(s) could have brought about a change in less offensive manner. I guess it's my way of making them know how I feel about their mis-management. The board definitely needed some policing (Greg and Dan Gould's infantile personal attacks come to mind), but I wish they had handled it more prudently.

If I posted anything on the BN board that is worth repeating, I will re-post on better boards.

Damn, Africa, I your cat avatar continually freaked me out (though I loved the taj mahal version), but your current one is cold terrifying!

:o  :o  :o  :o

Well, April 1st is the day we honor the greatest soprano saxist EVER.

Unfortunately I couldn't find any pictures of him in anyplace except Hell.

:g

The cat will be back on his global tour soon.

:rsmile:

Edited by AfricaBrass