Happy Birthday king ubu!!!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, after a few days, let me thank you all again. I really enjoy the discussions here (though I would like to see some more discussion about music, and though I'm still a bit sad both about those that left a few years back, and about those that rarely appear here in recent times).

Anyway, I'm not the brightest of moods lately, and that likely won't change... it has to do with my seemingly never-ending fight at University, with the job situation, and with more... and all the more I enjoy spending some time here, now and then, and reading and talking about music and more.

Also, I got some jazz-related gifts... a 2 year subscription for the jazz magazine I enjoyed most in recent years, the French "Jazz Magazine". And from my sister, I got a night of choice at the jazz festival in posh St. Moritz (she knows some people involved) for two. It's not out yet who's playing there this year, but Joey DeFrancesco might be there, for instance!

Sorry, Flurin, I completely missed this.

Happy belated birthday, my friend.

No problem, blame catesta! :g

It's not that I'm a big birthday celebrator anyway... I rather go day by day than year by year, and I don't really feel any different than in my last days as 29 year old... :w

• 11 months later...