Hey i'm a vet!

This whole industrial farming situation we are faced with is very disturbing. Now I read that the FDA is about to (or has already done so) approve cloned meat for consumers! This scares the bejesus out of me!! I just can't accept that this can be a healthy thing! :blink:

It is enough to drive one to vegetarianism, and that is not an appealing option to me!

Slide, try reading about the lakes of pigshit some of these places produce; it's not exactly appetizing. On the other hand, I agree; that option doesn't appeal to me either. On the other hand, supporting those who raise animals under more humane conditions is something I couls support, and with those links...well, let's just say that the grocery store across the street from work is on the list of stores who do just that. Can't hurt...

We were at the grocery store tonight (the wife and I) and passed up some free range chicken because it was over $1 more per pound.  But when you think about it, that's not a lot of money.

I think next time I'll try some and see if the lack of hormones tastes different! :)

:g

Mmm, hormones!!!! :wub:

Edited by BERIGAN