do not do business with undergroundagent

jazzhound

There was no abuse intended. You sent an offer and I never stipulated $$ offers on the Weston disc, but rather trade offers.

In the meantime, you've now decided to go this route and that's fine, but it really says very little about a person if there first reaction is to publicly embarass a fellow board member and turn off their personal messenger when they don't get there way. You could've simply messaged back and said that's not how you understood the post to read in which case we could've had a polite discussion.

Now, you've decided to act childish and that's precisely what should not be tolerated on a board full of adults! In the meantime, let me put this in the most blunt way possible...BUGGER OFF!

Edited by undergroundagent

Your post did mention offers and thats why you deleted the Weston post.

You should be banned from this board.

(this guy is a liar also.)

You should be embarassed!

The right thing to do would be to apologize instead of attacking me. but you have to have character to do that!

Edited by jazzhound

Well, I've been called a liar and cheat in the same post.

You know I don't have the best relationship with some people on this board. There have been disagreements, and transactions gone sour. Some were my fault, some were theres. I don't proclaim to be perfect, but I'll tell you what...if you think for one minute you're going to get the best of me by posting on this board how bad of a person I am, you're sorely mistaken.

Once more, if my post was in any way misleading, I apoligize.

I will also put in a good word for Underground.

I've made several exchanges with him and he has always followed through.

Jazzhound: I did make an offer once on something Underground had and he replied with what I interpreted as a rather rude response, but I have since come to realize that language can often be an imprecise form of communication. Underground and I worked out our issues through pms. I like Underground. He drives a tough bargain sometimes, but he can be downright helpful and accommodating. I can sometimes drive hard bargains myself. I also feel that Underground has made some serious price modifications on his stuff as a result of getting to know some of us here a bit better (including myself.) I think he has definitely come down on his pricing. He is a valuable resource for finding stuff as he gets access to all kinds of stuff up there in Toronto; and he's always willing to share them with boardmembers. He also has been making valuable comments on other threads as well.

Give him another chance, Jazzhound. Underground is a decent fellow.

In general, we all have our own personalities on this board; but in the end, we have to treat each other as brothers. I certainly try to. You guys are all my friends.

Underground is a good guy. I am happy that he participates here; and I thank him for our exchanges both past, present, and future!! :tup

Edited by connoisseur series500

Speaking of being abused, here is some levity from our friends at Monty Python's Flying Circus:

FRENCH GUARD:

Allo, dappy English k-niggets and Monsieur Arthur King, who has the brain of a duck, you know. So, we French fellows outwit you a second time!

ARTHUR:

How dare you profane this place with your presence! I command you, in the name of the Knights of Camelot, to open the doors of this sacred castle, to which God Himself has guided us!

FRENCH GUARD:

How you English say, 'I one more time, mac, unclog my nose in your direction', sons of a window-dresser! So, you think you could out-clever us French folk with your silly knees-bent running about advancing behavior?! I wave my private parts at your aunties, you cheesy lot of second hand electric donkey-bottom biters.

ARTHUR:

In the name of the Lord, we demand entrance to this sacred castle!

FRENCH GUARD:

No chance, English bed-wetting types. I burst my pimples at you and call your door-opening request a silly thing, you tiny-brained wipers of other people's bottoms!

ARTHUR:

If you do not open this door, we shall take this castle by force!

[splat]

In the name of God and the glory of our--

[splat]

FRENCH GUARDS:

[laughing]

ARTHUR:

Agh. Right! That settles it!

FRENCH GUARD:

Yes, depart a lot at this time and cut the approaching any more, or we fire arrows at the tops of your heads and make castanets out of your testicles already! Ha ha haaa ha!

ARTHUR:

Walk away. Just ignore them.

FRENCH GUARD:

And now, remain gone, illegitimate-faced bugger-folk! And, if you think you got a nasty taunting this time, you ain't heard nothing yet, dappy English k-nnniggets! Thpppt!

QUOTE:

"The price doesn't say $10, does it?"

"And this isn't Ebay, so why are you bidding?" (in reference to his offer of "bidding $10 on my cd...).

That's all there was!

Gotta polish up the personality a bit there, Underground. ;):P:lol::g

Come on...isn't it a bit of stretch to demand the banishment of a board member as a result of a pm??

It is generally disappointing to me personally that the subject of "banishment" so quickly arises when there is a dispute on this board. One of the unfortunate legacies of the GregM situation. Can we all stop using that term? :angry:

QUOTE:

"The price doesn't say $10, does it?"

"And this isn't Ebay, so why are you bidding?" (in reference to his offer of "bidding $10 on my cd...).

That's all there was!

That is abusive. You should apologize.

He already did, SS.

In the meantime, don't you think it abusive to call for the banisment of another board member??

I didn't think it was abusive at all, nor did I intend it too be! Sarcastic, maybe! Otherwise, why would I repost it here so everyone can now critique it?

I've apoligized twice already — and that's twice as much as the other guy has. I suppose everyone has there own threshold of what's abuse and what's not, but the bottom line is that I know what was intended and it was not meant to slight this gentlemen. On the other hand, if he interpreted it as that, why must it be a public issue? He could've easily resolved this is in private. Instead, he's done this!

And you're telling me my private message was abusive!?!?!?! PLEASE! Only the President receives this much defamation of character, and he gets paid for it regardless!

Edited by undergroundagent

Wrap it up guys.

Edit: And for the record, underground has every right to be angry, this should NOT have been posted public over such a simple question like "Why are you bidding?" Abusive? Please. This thread will be bye bye very shortly.

He could've easily resolved this is in private. Instead, he's done this!

While I do think the message in question was a bit unfriendly (could have said: no thanks, my price is $15. Thanks for your interest), Allan is definately correct that it should have been resolved privately. I have had a couple trades with Allan which there were differences, one perhaps my fault and one perhaps his but they were resolved privately without namecalling (liar) and such.