The Nessa Juggernaut rolls on

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazon has a 10/21 date.

81I6vGJwkOL._SL1500_.jpg

Great cover -- photo and design. Seconded - awe inspiring cover/photo

The cover photo is a clever one. The title "Silver Cornet" might imply some through back to yester- year a thought which is confounded by the freshness of the photo , cropping just through Bobby's head and the blending of the title with the photo. So the overall effect ( to me at least) is that the cover should give a good guide to the music therein. I 'm left expecting intimate and intense music ( photo, layout) but from with the tradition ( title)

By comparison Hatology covers aren't as helpful. Cover shots of lampposts or clouds seem less informative. I suppose the typical Hat customer is expecting something pretty abstract anyway , what ever the cover. The diverse nature of Chuck's output demand and get better cover art. Just my take of course

I'm looking forward to this

• 2 weeks later...

The new Bradford / Gjerstad Quartet release has arrived (official release date October 21). Direct orders will be processed immediately. As usual, the price is $15 post paid for US addresses.

Unfortunately I can no longer supply customers in Canada with free shipping due to a crazy postal rate hike. A reduced rate of $5 will apply for a single disc – contact me about multiple disc rates.

Rates for customers in Europe get hit with $9 for one, $10 for 2 – contact me for larger quantities.

It may be better for some to order from Jazz Messengers (Spain) or Orkhestra (France).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...