The Nessa Juggernaut rolls on

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Interested parties might be interested in a series of images I am posting on the Nessa Records facebook page. I am sorting through a number of boxes  to sort memorabilia and scans of AACM related material will be posted,

You do not need to be a facebook member to access the site - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nessa-Records/164776050253630

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

2 new releases for March - in stock now directly from me:

A limited edition (550) pressing of an old favorite. $22 post paid in the US. If you live elsewhere email me for prices.

lagompink.jpg?format=500w

An unexpected project from Yuganaut and Roscoe Mitchell from 2009. A studio recording made after an acclaimed concert at Edgefest. This cd is $15 postpaid in the US, etc.

nessa_ncd37.jpg?format=500w

In April we will release a fascinating duo recording of Nick Mazzarella (alto saxophone) and Tomeka Reid (cello) titled Signaling.

We are also deep in the editing and mixing phase of the Roscoe Mitchell / Montreal - Toronto Art Orchestra project. We hope to have the master finished by March 1.

We are planning a couple of other things before our Jubilee Year is over.

CN

?format=1500w

Edited by Chuck Nessa
correct omission

3 hours ago, paul secor said:

Thanks to Chuck for keeping the faith and helping to keep the music alive.

Amen, and I have to say that his "Celebrating 50 Years" reminded me of my comment to my Dad many years ago when I saw his trade advertisement for Gould Entertainment Corporation "celebrating our 10th year" and I said "by staying in business".  Chuck is doing much more than just staying in business.  :tup

• 2 weeks later...