The Nessa Juggernaut rolls on

1 hour ago, Chuck Nessa said:

Everything is in print and in stock here. I just checked with City Hall Records (my national distributor) and they have all but one title in stock today. 

Sigh.

Thanks, Chuck. I will just have to exercise a little patience then.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

First, there will be a "bundle" offer for a shirt and Numbers 1 & 2 on the website soon. FWIW, the shirts are unisex, meant to be snug around the midsection.

We are almost finished with the mix/edit of the new Roscoe - only one piece left. Pulling all the other stuff together has been a daunting task. I hope to have it available for Christmas, but am not certain.

Watch this space.

Edited by Chuck Nessa

Dave Liebman related the story of him complaining to Miles that he couldn't find anything interesting to do with some standard, like Stella or some such. Miles' advice was simple - "don't blame the tune, it's not the tune's fault".

Not expecting a problem. It's not my chest that's expanded, but if a 3X is too tight, that's not the shirt's fault, right?

tumblr_lyvcpzNQIk1qey5y8.jpg

Just tried on the 3X and my worst fears were realized....it fits perfectly! :g

Also, new car smell and unwashed new t-shirt softness, are there two deeper yet more transient sensory pleasures to be had in this life? Other than the first line of the night, or any other such pleasure best left avoided?

8 hours ago, mjazzg said:

what's the shipping on a T to the UK? Website only seems to cater for US postage

Shipping out of the country is nutso expensive. A shirt alone would cost $22.50 and I would subtract the cost of shipping domestically (about $3.50). The shipping per unit comes down to a more realistic level for 3 or 4 items. If you send an email to me I can quote rates for you.

On 8/2/2017 at 5:57 PM, JSngry said:

Dave Liebman related the story of him complaining to Miles that he couldn't find anything interesting to do with some standard, like Stella or some such. Miles' advice was simple - "don't blame the tune, it's not the tune's fault".

Not expecting a problem. It's not my chest that's expanded, but if a 3X is too tight, that's not the shirt's fault, right?

tumblr_lyvcpzNQIk1qey5y8.jpg

For the record  it was "I'm a Fool to Want You" and Elvin -- but the you were right on the meaning.

https://books.google.com/books?id=CRmxCmOPIhMC&pg=PA155&dq=liebman+i%27m+a+fool+to+want+you&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiSzKOA0szVAhXGSyYKHWu3B78Q6AEILDAB#v=onepage&q=liebman%20i'm%20a%20fool%20to%20want%20you&f=false

Edited by Mark Stryker

• 2 weeks later...