The Nessa Juggernaut rolls on

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The new releases are supposed to be delivered in the morning, but we leave the next day for Buffalo and our grandchild. We will try to get any orders tomorrow and the rest will go when we return on the 14th. Thanks.

Last time I was too impatient - do you take orders now and if so, how much for Early Combinations including shipping to the Netherlands? :)

The new releases are supposed to be delivered in the morning, but we leave the next day for Buffalo and our grandchild. We will try to get any orders tomorrow and the rest will go when we return on the 14th. Thanks.

Last time I was too impatient - do you take orders now and if so, how much for Early Combinations including shipping to the Netherlands? :)

Taking orders. $18 delivered in the Netherlands. Thanks.

Taking orders. $18 delivered in the Netherlands. Thanks.

Could you give me your PP address again?

[edit]

Just found it earlier on this thread: nessarecords@charter.net

Edited by J.A.W.

Both arrived today. Completely absorbed by the Russell at the moment. Wonderful release and beautiful, brilliant sound. Just a delight to listen to. Smiling all the way through. I'd say I can't wait to listen to the Art Ensemble, but I'm enjoying the Russell so much, I am quite content to wait.

Well done and thank you.