2009 organissimo forum fundraiser

Jim Alfredson

Hey friends,

Well, it's about that time! I really appreciate all the help and support a few years ago when many of you donated a few bucks for this website. I need to ask for your help again. The money from last time is running out and I can't afford to pay for this site myself. I'd like to keep it ad free for as long as possible and I doubt ads would fully cover the monthly costs anyway.

It costs $150 per month for our dedicated server plus an additional $70 per year for the chat software licenese and $100 per year for the forum software license. So my yearly costs are $1970.

Please send donations via Paypal to b3groover@hotmail.com. Checks and money orders can be made out to me and sent to:

Jim Alfredson

PO Box 16129

Lansing, MI 48901

Thank you!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check is coming. Organissimo is cheap compared to other forms of psychotherapy and a lot more fun.

That's right, and there are a few shrinks and counselor types on board too. I'll print out my paypal receipt and see if insurance will pay for my donation. ;)

I can't quite offer to 'match' a lot of money, to incent other contributions (much as I might like to)...

...and since I gave $200 last go around -- I'm a little inclined to wait until the next go around before I give again...

But, if you all can get to $2,000 (or pretty close), I'll kick in another $100 this go around.

Where we at now??

Let's get this thing knocked out, so we don't have to mess with it for another full year (or more).

Anybody who's posted 500 times here or more, please do give something -- and every little bit helps. Thanks!!

Edited by Rooster_Ties