1st chewy tech. thread- help!

my formattings all weird on the screens: instead of listing all the posts, it lists the original topic post, and then, a series of links to all the other postings....like if i wanted to selectively click on indv. responses to view, etc

i hate this,- what did i click? how do i go back to regular viewing all the posts one after the other

thanks

my formattings all weird on the screens: instead of listing all the posts, it lists the original topic post, and then, a series of links to all the other postings....like if i wanted to selectively click on indv. responses to view, etc

i hate this,- what did i click? how do i go back to regular viewing all the posts one after the other

thanks

Go to options in the top right hand corner of your screen. Click on "Standard" for the right Display Mode.

Thing is, it's been defaulting to the tree format. I wonder if it was a firefox thing? I dunno, but it was annoying to have entered the o'board with such a tawdry display!

google prefers to view the board this way... whenever you enter the board through google your settings are changed to this, also, iirc someone posted a link to a thread somewhere in the last few days which was in that formatting, so if you followed that link...