organissimo T-shirts!

Jim Alfredson

Which T-shirt design do you prefer?  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes, it's finally time. Time for organissimo T-shirts!

Pick your favorite 2 designs and vote above! Here are the designs:

Design #1:

tshirt1.jpg

Design #2:

tshirt3.jpg

Design #3:

tshirt5.jpg

Design #4:

tshirt6.jpg

Keep in mind, we'd like to sell these at gigs as well so something that is not necessarily forum-specific would be best, imo.

Thanks!

if it weren't for your comment about concert sales, i probably wouldn't have voted for the one with the guys. sorry but i really just like graphics and not pictures.

also, i have never purchased a brown t-shirt in my life. i guess this might have to be the first time. have you considered another color?!?

thanks for listening.

if it weren't for your comment about concert sales, i probably wouldn't have voted for the one with the guys. sorry but i really just like graphics and not pictures.

also, i have never purchased a brown t-shirt in my life. i guess this might have to be the first time. have you considered another color?!?

thanks for listening.

What Valerie said! I vote for changing the color to ORANGE, and I'm sure my good friend Erik (a.k.a. Aggie87) would wholeheartedly agree! :P

I don't like any of them, sorry. I can't tell if it promotes music or landscaping or hypnotism. #4 looks like it came out of a James Bond movie but I actually like this one more than the others.

Recommendations: organissimo.org will tell folks you have a website. WWW is rarely used in site addresses today. I think you should add .org to #2-4 and remove WWW from #1.

Create some tie into music so that people unfamiliar with your group know what it's about. Suggest having the guys wear iPods. Perhaps a set of headphones wrapped around the logo.

I hope you find this constructive rather than counterproductive.

I went with No. 4, mainly because it's the largest. :w

But really, because it is about the band, and you guys just look cool in that one superimposed on the logo.

If the design had a ".org" in small lettering underneath "Organissimo," that might be even better. Or maybe on the back -- just ".org"

But anyone who buys a T-shirt will probably google the band anyways and one way or another find out what they need to.

Edited by papsrus

thanks for listening.

What Valerie said! I vote for changing the color to ORANGE, and I'm sure my good friend Erik (a.k.a. Aggie87) would wholeheartedly agree! :P

Hey!!! :angry:

Personally, I'd go with this nice little.... ahem.... maroon number. Notice the subtle south park image has been resurrected:

orgtshirt.jpg