Morton's Foot X

Il Sospiro

Bukra

Yara

Nafas

Roots & Sprouts

Arabian Waltz

Between Dusk and Dawn X

and was wondering if anyone had some of these for trade or knew of a reasonably priced distributor for these in the U.S.? I don't believe that Enja has any distribution over here right now, but I could be wrong.

thanks!

X - thanks to the kindness of others I now have leads on these titles.

Edited by John B

Between Dusk and Dawn

A bit much for a used copy, perhaps, but here's one at half.com for $10 plus $2.50 in postage.

Between Dusk And Dawn

That was the only title you listed that was anywhere close to being a decent price at half.com.

BUT, if anybody is looking for 2 cheap copies if "Tarab" (1993) for about $9 each (including postage), then CLICK HERE.

zweitauseneins.de has some of these and others at low prices (MORTON' FOOT 14,99 EUR, BLUE CAMEL 7,99 EUR, TARAB 7,99 EUR, BETWEEN DUSK AND DAWN 7.99 EUR). I would offer to order them for you and send them on in trade of other disks, but I am afraid my wife would not be very happy after I already placed two substantial orders there the past couple of weeks. Maybe another boardmember is willing to help you out.

Between Dusk and Dawn

A bit much for a used copy, perhaps, but here's one at half.com for $10 plus $2.50 in postage.

That was the only title you listed that was anywhere close to being a decent price at half.com.

BUT, if anybody is looking for 2 cheap copies if "Tarab" (1993) for about $9 each (including postage), then CLICK HERE.

Thanks RT! I grabbed that copy.

There is also a really cheap copy of tarab on ebay if anyone is interested.