(SOLD) FS: Thad Jones Mosaic

The discs are all clean. The booklet and the box have some wear & marks. Please see the pictures.

I will be in the US for two weeks from next Tuesday and can also hand this over in NYC (5-8 Aug), Chicago (9-11 Aug), or Nashville (12-13 Aug).

$105 $95 $85 plus shipping (at cost) - will send registered or insured if you prefer. I prefer to be paid in amazon.com electronic gift certificates (easy if you have a credit card). I will not reduce the price further.

Don't know how much this will weigh after I have packaged it but to give you some idea of the rates (all to the US):

750 grams - US$18.5 (airmail, 6-8 business days)

950 grams - US$22.5 (airmail, 6-8 business days)

1200 grams - US$28.5 (airmail, 6-8 business days)

post-780-1248788059_thumb.jpg

post-780-1248788107_thumb.jpg

post-780-1248788132_thumb.jpg

post-780-1248788156_thumb.jpg

post-780-1248788179_thumb.jpg

post-780-1248788223_thumb.jpg

post-780-1248788248_thumb.jpg

Edited by gnhrtg

Seems you could also mail it from the US as well to save costs, no? I'm sure someone would jump on it in that case.

Not sure if I will have the time and would want to go through the trouble of doing that, actually.

I might find some time and ask my friend to take me to a post office while I'm in Nashville but would prefer to hand it over in one of the three cities. Let's see if anyone will be interested in that.

Edited by gnhrtg

What are you waiting for? This set contains some marvellous music - it actually was the reason I finally got me a credit card! I doubt the United Artists session will be reissued elsewhere - not even the Andorrans went for it ...

Edited by mikeweil