has the board been runnin' ssssllllooooowww

Soulstation1

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect that one reason they deleted it is that it was the most active thread for a couple of days. Kind of says something about the level of activity on AAJ these days.

I think it was generous of AAJ's Mike Ricci to tolerate the thread as long as he did. I very much doubt he'll tolerate threads pimping other boards again.

I typed out a lengthy message to a guy this morning..clicked 'send message' and it sort of hung there for a few secs...gasped a little...and then the screen went blank.

Not re-typing it...so we'll just shout and hope that he hears it: HEY MR BOARDMEMBER IN NORTHERN EUROPE (not you Hans ;) ) ...I SENT THE STUFF! ;)

BTW this also means you get an error message when replying to any thread that is being tracked by any member (email notification when something new is added) - this is the case with this very thread as a matter of fact.

EDIT: hmm, got an error with the first post, not with the second.

Edited by couw

Yeah, it's the same old problem with PMs and subscribed threads, the old "mail error" thing. But don't resend anything, or JSngry's always-stuffed box will explode! ;)

Yeah, a couple of board members & I have had similar problems in our exchanges. Er--let me re-state that: dozens and dozens of board members & I have been having a similar problem in our exchanges. ;)

Is it safe?

Er--not needle exchanges, Doc. Or, ah, sexual exchanges, though I know you find those highly intriguing. ^_^ In fact, my post offers an overt case of self-delusion, as I attempt to perpetuate the notion that a veritable bevy of Organissimo posters are regularly trying to get in touch with me, hence hoping to bolster the idea that I am a popular and much-loved fellow (of course, it could also be that I owe them CD-Rs or large sums of money).