Kraft Music

CEB

Hello Everyone,

I am going to buy a Kawai stage piano. An online retailer with the best price I have found who has the model I want in stock is Kraft Music. I believe they are from Wisconsin. Sweetwater has the same price but none in stock.

Has anyone here had any experience in working with Kraft?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Ed

Edited by CEB

Thanks. I am going to call them this afternoon. Sweetwater says they will have a keyboard in stock on Friday.

Sweetwater doesn't carry the new stands I want in stock but can order them. Kraft carries them but they are a lot more expensive the Musician's Friend price on the stand.

Nothing is ever easy. :D

Hey all,

I have the same concern as Ed above. I am interested in purchasing the Casio PX-575, as their listed price of 600 is way cheaper than Casio's 800 listed on their website... Also, the kraft music people are offering some special bonuses (head phones, adapter, piano stand, etc) AND free ground shipping with UPS- for the standard price of 600. Sounds wayyyy to good to be true! Someone please help me im figuring out if the kraftmusic.com website is legit- it's a birthday gift for my boyfriend.

Best,

JoA

A guy named David Bryce sent me a message regarding Kraft.

http://www.davidbryce.net/bio

He said

"Kraft used to be a really great place to buy all kinds of stuff, but they reduced their MI presence a few years back to mostly digital pianos, if memory serves. They were always an excellent place to do business with, though...if Ben Kraft is still there, please tell him I said hi!"

I took this as a positive. They have bundled deals on the Kawai also but the keyboard Z stand that is bundled with the Keyboard isn't what I want and it is out of stock. Their price on the Monolith stand I want is a lot higher than other people.

Musicians Friend has a 20% off deal for labor day. this will make them the low dollar people. My wife has dealt with them before. We got our daughter's new trumpet case there and a buddy of mine gets stuff there. The lack of local Kawai dealer's worry me. Not sure where I can get stuff serviced. I better keep the Roland as a backup in case something needs to ever get sent back to the company.

Edited by CEB

Hello Everyone,

I am going to buy a Kawai stage piano. An online retailer with the best price I have found who has the model I want in stock is Kraft Music. I believe they are from Wisconsin. Sweetwater has the same price but none in stock.

Has anyone here had any experience in working with Kraft?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Ed

I bought a Yamaha P120 from them a few years ago, along with a bunch of goodies. Everything arrived in fine shape for a great price. I would definitely recommend them.

Corbin