Dan Gould

Blindfold Test Master Signup Thread

306 posts in this topic

April is actually iffy, Jeff. At some point I have to move my Mom to Florida, when that will happen is up in the air, she has to actually close on her house sometime in March. But that may mean two weeks that I am not able to post any sort of response ot guesses. I guess we could play it by ear and see when mom decides to move.

April is actually iffy, Jeff. At some point I have to move my Mom to Florida, when that will happen is up in the air, she has to actually close on her house sometime in March. But that may mean two weeks that I am not able to post any sort of response ot guesses. I guess we could play it by ear and see when mom decides to move.

How about May? I could do April.

Guess it depends on when in April I have to get her moved. If its the last two weeks, I wouldn't be able to get everything set up on the usual schedule.

Can we ask MG just to leave it as is? ;)

Guess it depends on when in April I have to get her moved. If its the last two weeks, I wouldn't be able to get everything set up on the usual schedule.

Can we ask MG just to leave it as is? ;)

I guess I read too much into your post about having to get a BFT ready right away for March. Okay, if you're ready to fill in for mikeweil for #108, I'll ask MG to keep April.

If MG doesn't mind, great. I'll be ready.