Blindfold Test Master Signup Thread

Dan Gould

April is actually iffy, Jeff. At some point I have to move my Mom to Florida, when that will happen is up in the air, she has to actually close on her house sometime in March. But that may mean two weeks that I am not able to post any sort of response ot guesses. I guess we could play it by ear and see when mom decides to move.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

April is actually iffy, Jeff. At some point I have to move my Mom to Florida, when that will happen is up in the air, she has to actually close on her house sometime in March. But that may mean two weeks that I am not able to post any sort of response ot guesses. I guess we could play it by ear and see when mom decides to move.

How about May? I could do April.

Guess it depends on when in April I have to get her moved. If its the last two weeks, I wouldn't be able to get everything set up on the usual schedule.

Can we ask MG just to leave it as is? ;)

I guess I read too much into your post about having to get a BFT ready right away for March. Okay, if you're ready to fill in for mikeweil for #108, I'll ask MG to keep April.

• 6 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If we have nobody to do one for March, I can put together another one (that would be totally different from the one for February). Unusual to have one guy to make two in a row, but - if you all would want and accept it ...... being finally in retirement, I have time again for such things.

• 1 year later...
41 minutes ago, Joe said:

Hi all! I'm interested in doing another BFT this summer. Please just let me know what months might be available. Thanks!

There is a 2023 specific sign up thread - as of now September is the only month available but it is open. I would hope Thom catches your post here.

1 hour ago, Dan Gould said:

There is a 2023 specific sign up thread - as of now September is the only month available but it is open. I would hope Thom catches your post here.

Thanks, and apologies for not catching that. I'll post there.