THE JAZZMOBILE WET DREAM

Guest WINGY (I STAY BOMBED)

Holy shit...I had this dream last night and felt I should share it with all of you.

I dreamt I was a bystander on 5th Avenue during the annual Gay Rights Parade.

I was standing there viewing all the drag queens sticking out their tongues

at the onlookers and then in the distance I heard the theme from THE *PINK* PANTHER. I said to a fellow bystander, "What the hell is that?"

She replied, "IT'S THE JAZZMOBILE"!!

Low and behold there it was coming down the street.

I could make out Fred Hersh and Jessica Williams (on dueling Fender Rhodes).

Bill Stewart was on drums. Julian Priester was there on trombone. Dena DeRose and Chris Connor were there with their arms around each other *HUMMING* unison bass figures. Gary Burton was on vibes. WYNTON MARSALIS was mugging with Derby Hat.

But out in front of the Jazzmobile, attired in Top Hat, White Gloves, White Spats,

made up in BLACK FACE, HIGH STEPPING AND EATING A WATERMELON were

CHRISTIERN & STAPLETON...........yelling to the spectators "HERE COME DE JAZZMOBILE"

I woke up in a cold sweat !!

WINGY :o

Edited by WINGY (I STAY BOMBED)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the night before that I dreamt I was reading

Christiern explaining the true meaning of the May 8th 1929 recording by Bessie Smith (W. Clarence Williams & Eddie Lang) of I'M WILD ABOUT THAT THING.

It made me feel soooo warm and fuzzy...

.....I woke up singin'......"and I wake up every mornin' with a *HARD*.....

.......ACHE"!!

CHRISTIERN really captures the *AMERICAN EXPERIENCE* when it comes to explainin'...... FIELD HOLLERS and BLUES !!

I wonder if Bessie had don "IT AIN'T NECESSARILY SO" and CHRISTIERN were in charge of censoring the movie he would change it to...IT *ISN'T* NECESSARILY SO???

Sorta on the same scale as Barbra Streisand singin' I GOT PLENTY O' NOTHIN" :wacko: ( To: I HAVE PLENTY OF NOTHING)

WINGY

Edited by WINGY (I STAY BOMBED)

If Pat Cooper dies, the gig's covered, ok? I'm sleeping (better) already, knowing that the circle will be unbridled. But in the meantime, how about a few words (or more, preferably, like a new thread) about Willie Maiden, one of my favoritest cult figures and arrangers, and somebody I've been told that Wingy can elucidate on with no little fecundity to spare. Of course, who CAN spare a little fecundity in this economy?

DR. FRAUD,

I forgot one interesting aspect of the dream.

TINY TIM with UKE IN HAND was standing between CHRISTIERN & STAPLETON.

What the hell did THAT mean??

WINGY

I beg of you to be careful, Comrade Wingy!!! As a purge victim I urge you not to stay bombed all the time, lest you share the woeful fate which befell me after I playfully yanked the Great Leader's mustache one night at a party in the Kremlin!!! He sent me on a long vacation. Here are some of the photos I brought back!!!

wheelbarrow.jpg

quarry.jpg

workers2a.jpg

This Organissimo safe haven I have found is warm and toasty, with friendly fellows and good spirits!!! Just do not partake too much of the spirits, I beg of you!!!

And now back to my later Gato Barbieri LPs.

Looks like "Deep 7: The Revenge"!

OH, I'm sorry BEVERLY.....

...The Stapleton to whom I was referring in my WET DREAM

was British drummer CYRIL STAPLETON.

Please accept my apology if you got caught in the cross hairs.

WINGY

5 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

4 Members: Achtung Dr. Freud Calling, Christiern, The Red Menace, RonF

OH YEAH...CHRISTIERN....HE CAN'T HELP IT...

IGNORE OPTION IS NOT WITHIN HIS MOTOR SKILLS.

BEFORE YOU KNOW IT HE'LL BE PULING IN THE CORNER AND COMPLAINING TO THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THIS SITE. HE KINDA GOES FROM SITE TO SITE SCREAMING "LIBERALISM" YET IN ANOTHER BREATH SCREAMS "FOUL..

....BURN THE BOOKS..AND BAN HIM" !!

IT'S A PATTERN.

WINGY

Just so I don't get inundated with "Report This Post" emails, I am aware of this thread, thank you!

B,

Oh dear...you have just taken the wind out of the WHINER'S sails.

How could you BE SO MEAN??

WINGY

Not now Herr Ghost, I'm still hard at vork trying to decipher that most interesting avatar created by your fellow poster Man With The Golden Arm. There's some sex thing in there, and by God I'm going to uncover zee truth!!!!

Hare Doctor,

I can only share what I was put through as a kid here and that that Rorschwantz image has no underlying meaning in a Freudian sense.

Hints abound and the jist contained within it's gatefold would lead you to several clues that may well be up your Danube. I'm sure youv'e visited the old "infirmary" once in a "gloomy sunday" as doctor, or merely a "creeper", and put your "gold finger" on a condition possibly brought on by reading the missing holes in your "munster" cheese. You may also be "bewitched" at the prospect of diagnosing that rare kissing disease from a sudden urge to marry - "monolope". All this drivel will get you just two stars at the AMG but "man with the golden arm" knows better! Re:issue with "verve" mein freund. :rolleyes:

Even though i consider myself to be reasonably intelligent, i can't make heads or tails of this thread. I trust that i am not alone. I conclude that the "truth" is one of the following:

a) there is some serious alcohol or substance use involved here;

B) the thread is a written manifestation of some sort of mental illness;

c) this is akin to the old "no soap, radio" joke;

d) there really is a "generation gap"; or

e) i have entered the "matrix"

:wacko::wacko:

:blink::blink:

:rmad:

Edited by Evan