Happy Birthday Patrick!

Thanks everybody. Just back home from visiting my folks in NE Ohio. Enjoyed attending the LeBron homecoming game (...despite his mediocre play and the final score). Now I can say I've been in the same room at the same time as Spike Lee and Justin Bieber (not to mention Michael Strahan, Usher, Bernie Kosar, and Joe Haden). Will see George Cables this weekend.

• 11 months later...

Thanks everybody. Friday night, had a nice dinner out with spouse and another couple and then caught the Ronald K. Brown/Evidence dance company performing in part to live Jason Moran & Bandwagon music (several cuts from Ten), as well as recordings by Ahmad Jamal, Bobby McFerrin and others.

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Thanks. Saw Ty Lue’s last game as Cavs coach in person, and Hue Jackson’s last as Browns coach on tv. Enjoyed a great dinner at Michael Symon’s Lola Bistro pre-game. Will need to enjoy Francisco Lindor and Corey Kluber or otherwise ignore CLE sports during these dark times. 

• 11 months later...