KPM 1000 Series on iTunes

Teasing the Korean

14 minutes ago, Bluesnik said:

And I still am, mad about Brazilian stuff, that is. But it all started from there. Or

Good that you did that. You sure are better off now.

Well, everything can be heard now for free on YouTube or Spotify (for a monthly fee), so I don't know how much really better off I am.  But I hear you.  

On 7/30/2021 at 9:51 AM, Niko said:

Wow, thanks for the heads up! went straight to the KPM international series which has John Mayer  Indo-Jazz Interpolation and then those Clarke Boland albums...

Have you had a chance to compare Indo-Jazz Interpolation with Indo-Jazz Suite?  In comparing the timings between the two albums, two tracks have the identical timings and others are off by only a second or two.  I find it hard to believe that this is a different recording, but I have not yet had a chance to compare.  

EDIT:  Both albums are available as lossless downloads on Qobuz.  Indo-Jazz Suite is on Rhino Atlantic, and Indo-Jazz Interpolation is on KPM. Interestingly, the segments captured for the one-minute samples are nearly identical.  Both albums sound the same to my ears, including the music, the production, and placement of instruments in the stereo picture.  

Edited by Teasing the Korean