Who's Sipping What With The Bird??

There you go again weiz. Doing everything I do....again! ;)

Of course, the chilled Heineken awaits.

On the table this afternoon, an Old Vine Cuvee Chenin Blanc from Chappellet in the Napa Valley. My wine merchant is crazy over this bottle and I can't wait! :)

CHEERS!

As much as I wish it was a Tenaya Creek beer, or some fine French Roast, both are off my list for now. Whatever I choose instead, I will raise a glass in a toast to fine music and the people here on the bulletin board who enhance my understanding of (and hence appreciation for) it.

I'm throwing back a couple Sierra Nevada Pale Ales before the fantastic meal ensues.

Let me say I am very thankful to have met all these great jazz enthusiasts here on Organissimo. Y'all keep me endlessly informed and entertained. I hope to one day share a cold one with everyone here! Cheers!

I'm currently enjoying, post turkey & stuffing, a bottle of Fuller's ESB.

Yummy!

Followed by a glass of Guinness. You know, the bottled Guinness that contains the rocket widget that causes the beer to foam as if it was a true draught?

Oh, also enjoying the second disk of the John Patton Mosaic Select.

Yeah, this has been a good end to a great Thanksgiving Day. :tup

Edited by wesbed

Followed by a glass of Guinness. You know, the bottled Guinness that contains the rocket widget that causes the beer to foam as if it was a true draught?

Yeah, this has been a good end to a great Thanksgiving Day. :tup

Yep, split a pint can over at the neighbors for a late night dessert. B)

<<<<Yeah, this has been a good end to a great Thanksgiving Day. >>>

.....and an odd day at that. At one point I found myself sitting back and enjoying the 'Chet Baker & Fifty Italian Strings' album -- and it wasn't due to the sauce! :g

I had a bloody mary while supervising the turkey-fry, followed by a glass of Gumdale Merlot with the meal, followed by a couple of Yuenglings while learning Madden 2004 on PS2, a couple of Miller Lites, a game of 8 ball, and a game of dirty cricket.

I think I like video games.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. A good day it was.