Leslie 351

jimmyleach

I don't know much about the 351 but I think it is a two-channel Leslie with a lower and upper rotor and two stationary speakers for reverb. I bet it would sound great. Here's a video I found of someone using one with an A102:

Where are you located? A local tech should be able to help out.

How many pins is the connect? My guess is 9?

More info:

http://www.hammond-organ.com/Museum/leslie.htm

MODELS 251 & 351.

These are two-channel Leslies and are recommended for Hammond M100, E100 and A100 organs. If a single-channel Leslie is fitted to these organs, normally the reverb. signal would stay in the console. By using either model 251 or 351 the second (straight) channel tarries the reverberated signal from the organs This means that the main organ signal is handled by the rotary channel in the Leslie and the signal from the reverb amp in these organs is handled by the straight secondary channel. Modelss 251 and 351 are also recommended for certain Conn and Baldwin organs. With Conn and Baldwin, flutes and tibias are through the Leslie which is built in to the console and strings and reeds are straight signal, which gives a theatre effect. When models 251 and 351 are used with Conn and Balduin the flute and tibia sections go through the rotary channel and strings and reeds go through the "straight" secondary channel and gives an effect which is an extension or the normal function of the organ.