John Lennon

Brad

I've been listening to alot of John lately, since my girlfriend bought me the Beatles Box Set and my buddy got Beatles Rock Band on the PS3. John was a genius no doubt, both in the world of music, and in the world. I'm glad he'll live forever.

A genuine card carrying one off. I was watching the film Imagine last night on the tube. It's a stark reminder of the intensity of the late '60's. Say what you will about Lennon, but he definitely walked the walk. I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing when I heard that he was gone. I took a lot of flack from my straight business associates over the effect this had on me, but there's still no doubt in my mind all these years later that they didn't get it and I did.

RIP JWL.

I was watching the film Imagine last night on the tube.

My first viewing of that filmis what turned me on to Lennon and, in turn, the Beatles. I had heard the Beatles before I saw Imagine, but I had never truly listened to what Lennon and company were saying until after I saw that one. Incredible man.

Edited by Norm

• 9 months later...