Welcome to the new forum!

Jim Alfredson

sorry to say i'm having lots of problems. i see one post and the rest of the VERY long page is empty.

how does one see all of the most recent posts? "New Content" is only calendars.

Nothing works properly, i see the first post of Jim and then i just have white page, using IE, sorry for asking dumb questions that may already been asked since i barely can comprehend the board, also where is the function view newest posts ?

It may be good to PM me, ain't sure if i will be able to read properly the thread.

That's exactly what I got with IE8, but on Firefox it's fine.

Yes, I will work on that.

To those having display issues, please make sure you're using the latest versions of your preferred browser. This software uses all the latest standards and thus needs up to date browser software to display correctly.

My IE8 is the very latest version (I check updates every week) and I'm still getting that weird display.

I'm using IE8 with XP (SP3).

Edited by J.A.W.

i'm having the same viewing problems as valerie. also, aggies post is all vertical (instead of horizontal).

:blink:

Same here.

It does seem that IE8 is having problems with the new set-up. So far Neveronfriday seems to be the only member whose IE8 displays the board as it's supposed to be.

Looks nice and is very speedy. Congrats. It's a nice holiday present for us board members!

Will we be able to upload pictures and graphics, or will we still need to rely on web links?

You should have been able to add attachments to posts on the old forum. Same thing goes for this one. Look for the "Attachments" section underneath the main post textbox. Browse for the file you want to attach and then make sure you click on "Attach This File". Right next to that button is a message telling you what your attachment limit is.

Thanks, Jim. I was aware of that, but the old attachment limit was very small; was wondering whether it can now accept larger images.

BTW, the forum looks fine on Safari (on a Mac).