What's your holiday beef?

I don't usually have one but this year, some fucking dog has shat on our front lawn and it's freezing. The turd has frozen to the lawn and the ground's so hard that, even if I could get it off the grass, I couldn't dig a hole under the hedge to bury it. So, until the weather warms up, we have to put up with the sight of a turd on the lawn.

MG

I don't usually have one but this year, some fucking dog has shat on our front lawn and it's freezing. The turd has frozen to the lawn and the ground's so hard that, even if I could get it off the grass, I couldn't dig a hole under the hedge to bury it. So, until the weather warms up, we have to put up with the sight of a turd on the lawn.

MG

I get that quite often. Only - it's quite a sizeable country fox. Their poo smells about 100 times worse than a dog.. :rmad:

Edited by sidewinder

MG

I get that quite often. Only - it's quite a sizeable country fox. Their poo smells about 100 times worse than a dog.. :rmad:

That commands the obvious and urgent question: "What animal that frequently strays near urban or populated areas has the most smelly poo?".

MG

That commands the obvious and urgent question: "What animal that frequently strays near urban or populated areas has the most smelly poo?".

All I want for Xmas is a........ blowtorch.

pic_blhand_b.jpg

It's the continuous Christmas music that sets my teeth on edge, jeesh, I absolutely cannot stand "holiday music" in any manner. The words to 99% of it is on the level crap that is frozen to MG's front lawn. Awful, awful,awful. Christmas is by far my least favorite holiday season. The day itself, and what it stands for religiously is great, but the circus that surrounds it -- Bah, humbug!

The most recent one for me is those obnoxious TV ads where they rewrite the lyrics to holiday tunes (to move product).

I think Best Buy is the worst offender, but many others have jumped on this evil bandwagon.

Happy Holidays everyone! :)

Oh yeah, rewritten Christmas songs. Those with Dish network are all to familiar with we DISH you a Merry Christmas! angryfire.gif